[WikiEN-l] Jimmy Wales should reconsider

Blu Aardvark jewbowales at wikipedia-lol.cjb.net
Sat Apr 21 00:58:02 UTC 2007

Those who are being libeled and attacked have legal recourse. Daniel
Brandt isn't hiding behind anonymity, and I'm fairly certain that
Wikipedia Review would cooperate fully in any legal proceedings against
any of it's members - that is, assuming that anyone has a legitimate
case, which I doubt.

As for those who are suffering other adverse effects, I hold that much
of that is their own doing. It's unlikely that a user would face
employment problems because of their Wikipedia involvement being "outed"
unless they were a) posting libel (ie, Brian Chase) b) editing while
on-the-clock, or c) had an active conflict of interest (ie, Katefan0).