[WikiEN-l] Ryulong blocked ALL accounts

Ron Ritzman ritzman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:51:40 UTC 2007

On 4/21/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> They did not commit any offense, merely participated in debate. I'm curious, but that is   > no reason to run checkuser.

What confuses me is this, if those using the anonymous accounts to
protest the Brandt unblocking were concerned about Jimbo and co taking
some kind of retribution on them for their views then what good would
it do to make another account? If the "God Kings" are petty enough to
do that, then they would have no qualms about doing an out of process
checkuser to find out who they are.