[WikiEN-l] You really don't get it

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sat Apr 21 04:30:39 UTC 2007

On 20 Apr 2007 at 20:42:24 -0600, Bryan Derksen
<bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:

> {{fact}}. Put together a listing of these biographies, publicize it, and
> if they really are so egregiously libelous I expect editors would start
> swarming all over them like rabid deletionist weasels.

I've been keeping a list of the various squabbles, skirmishes,
kerfluffles, etc., that have occurred when Wikipedia articles and
their subjects were at cross purposes for some reason.  They exhibit
various degrees of reasonability and unreasonability both on the part
of what was published on Wikipedia and what reaction the subject had
to it.

http://dan.tobias.name/controversies/cyber/wiki.html

--
== Dan ==