[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Apr 20 22:50:50 UTC 2007

What I support is not unblocking, but negotiating with him, regarding all issues, including his outing activities. Unblocking, note he has not edited, is only a means to that end. Listening respectfully to his issues regarding his article may be productive regarding all the issues which surround such biographies.

Fred