[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Fri Apr 20 22:28:46 UTC 2007

Tony Sidaway wrote:
> On 4/19/07, Jeff Raymond <jeff.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jimmy Wales wrote:
>>
>> > I disagree that there is any community consensus here.
>>
>> Wow.  Okay.  what do you call the massive discussion, then?
>
> Seriously, Jeff, can you look at the conflicting opinions being
> expressed by Wikipedians who hold one another in mutual regard, and
> proclaim a consensus on this issue?

Seriously, Tony, can you consider an opinion that isn't your own in the
same range as one that is?  You're about a day late on this coment - if
you read the overwhelming consensus on the CN (one that you attempted to
hide, if I recall correctly), you'll see where I'm coming from.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "I was always a fan of Lisa Loeb, particularly
	because you kind of get the impression she
	sang every song either about or to her cats.
	They seem to be the driving force in most of
	her creative process."     - Chuck Klosterman