[WikiEN-l] Jimmy Wales should reconsider

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 19:48:59 UTC 2007

Brandt's right on one thing. Unblocking him was a complete waste of time. We
either delete his bio or we don't. His state of blockedness is entirely
irrelevant to that decision. This whole business has been handled with
neither clarity nor unity of purpose, and has merely generated a whole load
of mostly irrelevant discussion. We should block him, delete the bio, and
move on. Eventually the fuss from those who don't like the deletion will die
off.

The problem with reverting/protecting back to one version Brandt liked a
while ago is that we don't know he'll like it now, and he hasn't told us
what he doesn't like about the current version. Gah, what a depressing mess.
Kill the article, please!

Moreschi