[WikiEN-l] Ryulong blocked ALL accounts

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:50:07 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Cascadia <cascadia at privatenoc.com> wrote:
> I'm not trying to rile things up, I have serious disagreements with the
> definitions of "disruption" and "trolling" that have been used today.

'Trolling', IMO, is thrown around rather too often on Wikipedia.  The
definition of a troll is someone who's intentionally inciting argument
by tossing out argument-bait, by saying things not because they
sincerely believe them but because they want to push hot buttons.

Someone whose beliefs are sincerely and genuinely held is not a troll
- even if they're many other things.

-Matt