[WikiEN-l] Help! Advice needed for Wikipedia opinion piece in academic journal

Sage Ross ragesoss+wikipedia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:45:13 UTC 2007

I've been invited to write an opinion piece on Wikipedia and the
history of science for the inaugural edition of Spontaneous
Generations ( http://jps.library.utoronto.ca/index.php/SpontaneousGenerations
), a new open content history and philosophy of science journal.  I
have a draft finished, and about two weeks before I need to send it
in.  I would appreciate any feedback other Wikipedians have on how to
improve it and make it a more convincing plea for experts and graduate
students to get involved.  The word constraints are 1000-1500, and it
is right around 1000 now, so there is plenty of room for changing
things around.

Here is the draft:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ragesoss/sandbox

Any thoughts and constructive criticisms will be most welcome.

-Sage