[WikiEN-l] Ryulong blocked ALL accounts

Cascadia cascadia at privatenoc.com
Fri Apr 20 00:05:38 UTC 2007

Tony,

Could you be more specific as to which socks were being 'disruptive'. I saw
editors who felt they did not want to have their ID known yet comment on
this situation, enganging in discussion.

And as far as your comment of "not making a fetish out of written policy on
Wikipedia", I believe that comment is not only uncalled for, but completely
void of good faith. Furthermore, if someone is acting within the bounds of
policy at the time the policy was in effect, then whether you LIKE it or not
is really a moot point. No need to accuse others of trolling, or having a
Policy Fetish.

-Cascadia.
"Tony Sidaway" <tonysidaway at gmail.com> wrote
in message