[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 23:04:08 UTC 2007

What they do outside Wikipedia may not be in our jurisdiction, but whether
we allow people who engage in illegal activities off-wiki something we can
control. It makes no sense:
If I attack someone on their talk page I get blocked, but if I do it on some
random internet forum I can get away with it? That's just playing into the
hands of troublemakers.

Besides, haven't email attacks been used as evidence to get someone blocked.
Is email on or off wiki?

Mgm