[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

Tony Sidaway tonysidaway at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:28:24 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Info Control <infodmz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why would we unblock based on secret information?

Please see the copy of Brandt's open letter of April 11th, which I
posted on the talk page of the  Daniel Brandt article.

>With this, if Brandt
> hypothetically did something now, would only Jimbo be allowed to re-block?

Daniel Brandt is an editor on the English Wikipedia.  He is subject to
the policies of the wiki.  Any administrator may block another editor
for a suitable period if this is necessary for the smooth running of
Wikipedia.