[WikiEN-l] "Suicide methods" article

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 19 08:59:15 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Doc glasgow <doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> There is a flaw in your moral relativism.

I qualified my comment by saying that it is "an entirely reasonable
moral position". If you disagree, you should refute that line of
reasoning, rather than attacking a straw man of moral relativism and
making highly offensive comparisons to terrorism, the holocaust, or
child abuse.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic