[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Major dysfunction in RfA Culture

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:08:03 UTC 2007

On 4/18/07, Info Control <infodmz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the beuracrats are supposed to do the will of the people and respect
> consensus, couldn't the people just tell them to promote people at a
> different ballpark ratio?

Experience suggests they would certainly take such statements into
consideration. You could always ask them.

> If consensus is that anyone with say 65% should be an admin, wouldn't they
> have to respect that? If not, couldn't we just get rid of them?

There is no direct method for removing crats short of arbcom.
Indirectly you could try getting someone elected who would say that
they would promote at 65% but the odds of doing so are minimal since
you would like get an unholy alliance of the "Bureaucrats should not
be bots" and "bureaucrats should not promote below 75%" against you.

--
geni