[WikiEN-l] Writing a book on the wiki.

Malcourno .de-macht tom.fowdy at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:02:33 UTC 2007

Hi I have decided that it would be a great idea to write a fictional based
story on Wikipedia, having basically the whole community of Wikipedia based
as a real world called Metawiki, in a fictional universe. The world of
Metawiki is powered by a giant supernatural item known as the oracle of
Meta, which the people of Metawiki, who also have an aim to create the
ultimate free source of all information, keep care of. Whilst the leader of
the world of Metawiki is the one and only; Jimbo Wales. Whilst having the
citizens of the world of Metawiki, the world gets thousands and thousands of
vistors a day called "Anons" which come in at about 30,000 an hour. However
unlike the citizens, they can sometimes be a handful and disruptive. So they
are controlled by a the janitors of the Metawiki world, who are known as
sysops. However the story is actually called WoW, and is based on when a
mysterious guy appears called Willy on Wheels, and him and his sockpuppet
armies attempt to steal the oracle and use it to create a world of pure
nonsense, whilst fighting the equal and opposite Antivandalbots. I would
like the wiki to be informed on this as I personally think it might be a
good idea, thanks