[WikiEN-l] Please Support, a study about Wikipedia

Marchi smarchi at mac.com
Sun Apr 15 17:56:25 UTC 2007

Hello all, this is my first time of being here. It's good that there's a
place to gather wikists eventually. :-)

I'm now conducting a research on knowledge sharing behavior via wikipedia.
Please kindly give me a hand and spend few minutes on the questionnaire
which aims at improving the knowledge sharing environment. Thank you very
much!

http://wikipedia.wufoo.com/forms/questionnaire-on-sharing-knowledge-via-wiki/
Please Click HERE for Filling-in

Again, thanks for filling-in. Any comments are welcome.