[WikiEN-l] Bureaucrats decide!

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:05:16 UTC 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 9:59 PM, Erik Moeller wrote:

> On 4/10/07, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> aaaaand, one-moron-one-vote is, if not dead, certainly marked for
>> disposal:
>
> There is no reason to resort to namecalling ("morons").

There's a good reason.

People who are hell-bent on clogging the project with terrible and
destructive ideas in a stubborn, heavy-handed way that is anathema to
our basic principles should be driven off. We have policy controls to
help in this task, but nothing does the job quite like a culture that
is actively and openly hostile to their ways.

-Phil