[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Innovative (re)uses of Wikipedia content

Aude audevivere at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 21:53:37 UTC 2007

Anyone?  any ideas on what to say about the benefits and philosophy behind
licensing our material as free use would be helpful.  I'm thinking of how
content can be reused in different formats (e.g. cd-rom, print, ...) and
redistributed to places with limited internet access.  Other ideas?

Regards,
-Aude