[WikiEN-l] Copyright question

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri Apr 6 11:49:35 UTC 2007

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:23:01 -0700, Ray Saintonge
<saintonge at telus.net> wrote:

>A not copyrighted response would simplify things, but not so for the
>contrary view.

If they assert copyright, then we should simply exclude the list. It's
not like it matters, we can have some examples, preferably in prose.
This does not prevent us discussing the topic of the Cool Wall, and it
does not materially degrade the article, in that it's not actually
necessary to have the entire list in order to understand the concept.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG