[WikiEN-l] And over at RFA ...

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:37:41 UTC 2007

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_adminship/Danny#.5B.5BWikipedia:Requests_for_adminship.2FDanny.7CDanny.5D.5D
>
> Danny's rerunning.

The comments of the opposers make me cry.
*Oppose, I can't help thinking that someone who resigned his adminship
last month when he didn't need to does not have the best interest of
the project at heart.
*Oppose appears to brush off criticism, I tended to disagree with his
decision processes on WP:OFFICE, his answers to the first few
questions above reads to me sorta like "I'm danny I dont really need
to go through this process". Sorry but I must oppose.

(that one is awful - opposing because he doesn't respect RFA?)

*Oppose Relinquished positions of trust along with his resignation
from WMF. This is in itself a good thing. But he does not explain his
reasons for departure. I would be happy to support if this was
explained. Danny linked his departure with those positions of trust,
including the admin position. Of course he did not need to explain why
he resigned, but once the linkage is forged I can't evaluate his
fitness without understanding the full reasons for his giving them up.
*Oppose Sorry - unsatisfactory answers to questions.
*Oppose per nom. (this is classy - he's opposing based on the fact
that Cyde Weys supported him)

Steve