[WikiEN-l] Lock new article creation for three months

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 09:14:15 UTC 2007

If this was to be implemented it would be for a limited amount of time and
applied for creation of a specific set of articles. It is not to give admins
more powers, it is to focus the attention of editors on fixing existing
articles instead of creating new articles. It is easier to fix what we have
if there isn't a constant influx of new material that doesn't get the eyes
it needs.

Mgm