[WikiEN-l] Include both, with sources?

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon Oct 23 17:16:14 UTC 2006

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:47:01 -0600, Bryan Derksen
<bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:

>> You know about the great road name war of 2006, don't you?  SPUI has a
>> history of doing pretty much what he accuses the IP of.

>Ah. No, I wasn't aware of that. I thought you were talking about _me_
>when you said "another editor", and was quite confused. In that case
>never mind then. :)

Oh hell no - I didn't even consider the possibility of that
interpretation!  Sorry.  No, it's SPUI and the anon who seem to be
competing for the role of immovable object and irresistible force in
this case.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk