[WikiEN-l] Before reverting blanking, please read the text

Curly K-Man curlycool89 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 01:44:48 UTC 2006

How hard is it to actually check before reverting?
Whenever I'm reverting a change, I always check to see
who the last editor (before the vandalism) was.
Anytimes it's either a a) IP or b) user without a
userpage (redlink) or c) the same user that added the
current "vandalism" , I'll go back into the history
and see what that person added. Sometimes, there are
multiple instances of vandalism not picked up by
whatever tools we're using (RC,VP, VS, IRC, ect).

-Royalguard11 [[User:Royalguard11]]