[WikiEN-l] Before reverting blanking, please read the text

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:08:04 UTC 2006

> And the other /other/ take-home message is that if you're going to
> revert someone, and they revert back, discuss it with them! I'm sick and
> tired of finding user accounts with many many contributions which were
> all reverted as "vandalism", and yet there is nothing on their talk page.

That's one of the reasons I gave up on editing Wikipedia and am slowly not
bothering even to check my email on here: accounts blocked for "vandalism"
or other reasons with no talkpage, new accounts with no welcome message, and
general evidence of admins being shitty to them and getting away with it.