[WikiEN-l] Parker Peters's comments

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:08:08 UTC 2006

I didn't suggest making it harder to become an admin.

I suggested making it easier for more people to have "some" power, without
lowering the bar for people to attain the "absolute" power an adminship now
entails.

I'm also suggesting that without the burden of such powers, perhaps some of
the more incivil admins might be able to take a load off, relax, and leave
the really heavy stuff to those who could handle it better and without being
incivil.

Parker