[WikiEN-l] Mywikipediaspace

dmehkeri at swi.com dmehkeri at swi.com
Mon Oct 2 15:07:18 UTC 2006

> > A TOS doesn't necessarily have to be dense.
>
> I'm having a dense case of TOS - TLA Overload Syndrome - quietly in a corner
> over here.

Terms Of Service.

Which segues into my question: what Services can we possibly set the Terms for?
What are we willing to come out and say we are providing?

"The privilege of contributing to our encyclopedia?" Sounds like a one-sided
contract.

Or are we actually going to come right out and say: "in exchange for getting
your company's name on the whatever'th most popular website..."

Regards,
Dan