[WikiEN-l] GFDL link spam

Bogdan Giusca liste at dapyx.com
Sun Oct 1 21:51:13 UTC 2006

I noticed that there's a user who is making minor changes, then adds a
template which links his website, claiming that the article uses
content from his website:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Routledge&diff=59143473&oldid=53310531
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Palpitation&diff=next&oldid=57357638
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pain_disorder&diff=57152420&oldid=43473655
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Emotion_and_memory&diff=58912687&oldid=58596625
etc.

He also created some pages on his wiki, then he copy-pasted them to
wikipedia, while adding the same template.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selfcare_skills
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flooding_(therapy)
etc.

Do we have a policy against this? I mean, everyone could claim that
his new articles were first published on his website and each such
page would have a spam link to a website. (links from Wikipedia are
very useful for increasing the Google PR)