[WikiEN-l] Unblock request - Critique on administrators is no personal attack

Raphael Wegmann raphael at psi.co.at
Wed May 31 15:37:09 UTC 2006

Hi Fred!

How comes that you consider them to be Islamists?
It is not political at all, if you disagree
to an insult on your personal belief.

Why don't you first consider the question of how
to deal with users who compile a list, which
"could have been the basis for a legitimate
request for reconsideration of the decision",
or whether it is correct to censor such a list?

--
Raphael