[WikiEN-l] katefan0 (was: First post)

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sun May 28 19:27:59 UTC 2006

On 29 May 2006 at 01:17, "Stephen Bain" <stephen.bain at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it's time to destroy WR. They've had more than six months to
> actually do some reviewing and come up with some constructive
> criticisms, and have offered nothing but hatred.

That would be sinking to their level, wouldn't it?

However, I, too, am disappointed that WR has taken the low road and,
instead of providing constructive criticism (which every project
needs; goodness knows that there are plenty of problems and issues
with Wikipedia which could be brought out constructively), has been a
gathering place for people determined to destroy Wikipedia, by any
means no matter how sleazy.

--
== Dan ==