[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 288

John Lyden rasputinaxp at gmail.com
Sun May 28 04:19:24 UTC 2006

> To be honest the english Wikipedia would have to
> change it's NPOV policy and explicitly state, that it is
> "purely and simply, generally sympathetic to an American POV"
> (which seems to be very anti-Muslim nowadays).

Yes yes. We are ALL very anti-Muslim, as has been shown by yourself,
Prasad, Abu-Hama-Saladin whoever, Dr. Gulerdem, Rocky Balboa, The New
York Times, Marvel Team-Up #193 and last but certainly not least
Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard.

It's all a conspiracy perpetrated by THE CABAL. Fnord.

John Lyden - rasputinaxp at gmail.com
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same
time..." -Kerouac