[WikiEN-l] Speedy deletions

SCZenz sczenz at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:15:47 UTC 2006

My issue isn't with mistags by newpages patrollers; it's with misdeletions
by admins.  I think everyone should know that they can, and should, take the
time to review if something is speediable.  (Or, more importantly, whether
it's got the potential to be a good article or not.)

Although admin actions are reversible, this rarely happens with speedies
because they are quite difficult to review after deletion.  Is there some
way to sort the deletion logs to include only pages that had deletion
templates on them when they went?

SCZenz