[WikiEN-l] Saladin1970 (new thread)

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:00:51 UTC 2006

> I support the indefinite block of Saladin1970. He has made no useful
> edits, and has committed copyvios, violated NOR, violated the 3RR,
> and has shown a significantly biased editing pattern. This much is,
> as far as I can tell, undisputed by anyone except the blocked user
> himself.

When you say "no useful edits," does that mean that you are "able to
provide evidence of your accusations?" It seems to be that Saladin1970
definitely has made useful contribution(s):

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Turkic_peoples&diff=53825534&oldid=53796551

It's a shame it was reverted,
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Turkic_peoples&diff=53987242&oldid=53921254.

And then there is also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Spanish_Inquisition&diff=prev&oldid=53337338

Which may not in and of itself be useful, but certainly contain enough
raw data to turn it into something useful. So it is NOT undisputed
that Saladin1970 has made no useful contributions. You simply don't
treat editors that tries to be useful to the project in the way
Saladin1970 has been treated.

--
mvh Björn