[WikiEN-l] 911

Prasad J prasad59 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 03:12:14 UTC 2006

Several people have drawn attention to
the fact that i am called abu hamza as a mechanism to accuse me of
supporting 911

My Math Professors is named Hamza , and he teaches in a Christian
institution. Do you reckon he's a terrorist on account of his name?

I typically don't respond to your posts, Bjorn, because they're filled
with nonsense like this, but every once in a while you really step
over the line in your outrageously ignorant and plainly false
statements

Please refrain from making personal attacks. Such immaturity is
unbecoming of you, Jay.