[WikiEN-l] welch and his islamaphobia

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 21:56:21 UTC 2006

Well welch you are at it again with your accusations of anti semitism, and
being an al qaida operative, and supporting 911 and anything else you can
make up.

And all this when just a few posts ago you talked about how there is no
place in wikipedia for personal attacks. I nearly fell on the ground
laughing at that one.

So once again for the record.
adding a section on the three oaths is not evidence of anti semitism
neither is putting back the reference to harold shipmans geneolgy .

what is islamaphobic however  and down right racist and bigoted is to accuse
someone of being an alqaida operative, supporting the blowing up of 911, etc
because their email address is abuhamza.

I am really, really shocked at the level of unprofessionalism you have shown
phil. how on earth someone allowed you to act as an adminstrator for
wikipedia is beyond me.