[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

Eric McDonald eric at daveanderic.com
Fri May 19 09:30:27 UTC 2006

I intend to do more than just "vote" on the deletions.  In fact, I
have made edits in the past (for instance, the last edit to http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beachmont%2C_MA )    I just did it before
bothering to register.  But now I'm registered.

Also, I see now I'm unblocked.  I will stay away from TfD for a
while, but I still feel I was unfairly dealt with by Cyde.   But
thanks for hearing me out.