[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 09:19:03 UTC 2006

hi MacGyver. I wrote the section. Someone else added a request for
citations, and i provided them. I didn't delete any citiations,I deleted the
citations an put the references in their place

and for the jews against zionism - there was no reason given why it is not a
good source other than that it was  "propoganda", which is subjective.. The
talmudic oaths are part of the talmud and the jews against zionism page
referenced just quotes the talmud. Surely this cannot be classified as
'propoganda'.

And if i broke the 3R rule by reverting 3 times and adding something another
time, then fine. but surely this carries just a 24 hour ban, not indefinate.

I appreciate that zionism is a 'hot topic', but that surely should mean
being as fair as possible to the contributors, not imposing an extremely
harsh ban for reasons with little or no substance.

Also Jayjg suggested i had broken copy right rules and used this as one of
the reasons. I cannot find any examples, perhaps you can have a look.

thanks saladin1970