[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Fri May 19 09:13:31 UTC 2006

Well, votes on such issues by new users are generally discounted in the
final tally because of the very issue of possible sockpuppetry and the fact
that new users don't always know the background of said issue nor the
appropriate policies and guidelines, but I think blocking him for it is
unneccesary.

You seem to be voting because you think Cyde is on a crusade. As soon as you
start voting based on someone's actions instead of the merits of the article
or template in question, it's time to step away from the keyboard.

Mgm