[WikiEN-l] Copyright status of GPS coordinates

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:10:50 UTC 2006

> In other words the selection was made before the source of GPS
> co-ordinates was consulted.  That would point strongly in favour of
> public domain information.

Ok, well I have now included some GPS information, and cited the site
as a source. The bigger question is now how to include it in a
non-ugly way. :)

(A further argument against their creative collection idea would be
that apparently people self-select sites to add. That is, random
visitors can add the information - so who would own the copyright
anyway?)

Steve