[WikiEN-l] We need a policy against vote-stacking

Craig Whitford craigwhitford1 at emailaccount.com
Tue May 9 17:39:04 UTC 2006

 like AFD, it's one of the better things about Wikipedia.
Votes for deletion didn't sound good as a name anyway.

I wonder if Jason Gastrich is still creating more sockpuppets to vote-stack - and why
has no-one bothered to put his ban back to 1 year??

As for 'We need a policy against vote-stacking', well, what about new users who
register multiple usernames like in the Chantelle Houghton AfD:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articles_for_deletion/Chantelle_Houghton

(you'll notice the closing admin referred to 'sockpuppets').

This is a good example of why we need such a policy.

Craig