[WikiEN-l] Analysis of Request for Adminship

geni geniice at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 20:25:32 UTC 2006

On 3/31/06, Matt Brown <morven at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/31/06, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Posible but unlikely. For example without looking do you know what
> > [[MediaWiki:Bad image list]] does?
>
> Somehow I managed to get as far as being on the Arbcom without having
> a clue what that does.
>
> -Matt

I didn't vote for you (ok I didn't vote for anyone for reasons
unrelated to my opions of the candidates).

You need to know about it to understand certian types of vandle
activity and at the end of the autofelleto debate it was quite well
know.

In any case for all you admin watchers out there it appears the
userbox war has flared up again. Will the block on grue trigger a
wheel war? Will wikipedia review finaly be put to bed? Will jimbo
intervean and if so on which side? Has anyone got any idea what this
fight is about anymore?

So ladies and gents get your popcorn ready for the next exciting
epersode of the wikipedia soap opera.

--
geni