[WikiEN-l] Neal Horsley explains: "Why I Am Suing Wikipedia "

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 20:50:04 UTC 2006

On 3/29/06, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2006, at 12:41 AM, Steve Bennett wrote:
>
> > Are there reliable sources that he advocates terrorism?
>

> I haven't found any yet, but haven't looked that hard. I had never
> heard of the guy before, which I find quite agreeable. I think his
> advocacy is based on inference, not direct evidence of advocacy
> statements. He does things which an advocate of terrorism would do,
> but does not say he advocates terrorism in so many words.
Any such sources should be in the article to begin with so if you
can't find them, that's a good reason to remove it until we find a
proper source. I no doubt do things an advocate of X does. But it
doesn't mean I advocate X too. The same goes for this guy. I'd be
happy to keep stuff (although the term terrorist should be replaced if
possible), but we should source it all rigorously.

Has anyone checked the mailing lists for his supposed email yet?

Mgm