[WikiEN-l] Neal Horsley explains: "Why I Am Suing Wikipedia "

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:56:39 UTC 2006

I think we all agree that the best way to deal with such accusations
is to write comprehensive, neutral, well-sourced articles.
Incidentally, that is also what someone like Neal Horsley should be
most afraid of. So, what he is doing is very stupid, but then again,
he is a stupid man.

Of course Wikimedia will face lawsuits. Our question should never be
if a battle is worth fighting, but only if the article that someone
complains about is sound from a legal and policy point of view. If it
is, finding the money to pay for legal expenses is not going to be the
problem. We'll just have to ask.

Erik