[WikiEN-l] Chatroom libel ruling

David Alexander Russell webmaster at davidarussell.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 15:36:50 UTC 2006

This does NOT apply to UK editors - the decisions of the High Court of
England and Wales are only binding in (strangely enough) England and
Wales. This decision does not alter the position in the rest of the UK
(ie Northern Ireland, and Scotland, both of whom have separate courts
from England and Wales)

Cynical