[WikiEN-l] Britannica quote of the day

David Alexander Russell webmaster at davidarussell.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 14:23:15 UTC 2006

I don't see how it would cause edit wars - IMHO it is fairly difficult
(impossible even) to disagree about the content of a PICS label, since
it contains objective statements of fact. For example, I appreciate it
may be possible to have an edit war about whether some particular
statement is NPOV, how do you have an edit war as to whether an article
contains an image of bare buttocks? (sure, you could edit war about
whether the image SHOULD be there, but you couldn't edit war about
whether it IS there or not , which is what a PICS label is about

Cynical