[WikiEN-l] Britannica quote of the day

David Alexander Russell webmaster at davidarussell.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 09:03:25 UTC 2006

Sorry, I meant Britannica ONLINE. should have made that clearer. My
point is that Wikipedia, as a freely-accessible online encyclopedia, is
a direct competitor to Britannica Online, a subscription-based online
encyclopedia: this is in the same way that (for example) Wordpress.com
is a direct competitor to Typepad.

Cynical