[WikiEN-l] Overly lengthy blocks

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 08:12:55 UTC 2006

> > > You assume we're omniscient.  We're not.  There's no way for us to know
> > > whether any given IP is used by a single user or by an entire state.
> > > You're the first person who's informed us of this.
> >
> > He is not assuming that. He is assuming that you have done your homework.
> >
> > $ whois 169.244.143.115
> >
> > OrgName:    Maine Libraries/Dept. of Education
> >
> > If that is to hard for you, I suggest you leave the whole blocking
> > business to someone else.
>
> BJörn, if communicating on this list in a civil way is too hard for
> you, I suggest you leave the whole communication business to someone
> else.
>
> Jay.

Jayjg, what a stunningly insightful remark, I'm amazed. However, I
think you are wrong. If communicating on this list in a civil way was
too hard for me, I believe I would have told you to "Fuck off" or
maybe "Go fuck yourself." Since that is not the case, communicating in
a civil way is obviously not too hard for me.

Best regards
--
mvh Björn