[WikiEN-l] Britannica quote of the day

David Alexander Russell webmaster at davidarussell.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 21:06:21 UTC 2006

They would be - since the goal of the page is educational ('sum total of
all human knowledge' yada yada) - the purpose of any page on Wikipedia
is not to provide sexual release for unpopular teen males, but to inform
people about the subject of that page - whether the subject is Paris,
France or a pornstar

Cynical