[WikiEN-l] Britannica quote of the day

David Alexander Russell webmaster at davidarussell.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 21:01:53 UTC 2006

See 'icra.org' for an example - but the labels are divided into
different categories, and each category has a set of 'definitions' which
you can select

e.g. nudity - visible genitals, bare buttocks, exposed breasts, none of
the above
sexual material - erotica, erections/explicit sexual acts, explicit
sexual language, visible sexual touching, obscured or implied sexual
acts, passionate kissing, none of the above

the other categories - violence, potentially harmful activities etc.
proceed on much the same lines

incidentally, the ICRA generator also has a tickbox for 'the material
appears in an educational context' - which Wikipedia would probably
qualify as

Cynical