[WikiEN-l] 7-year old pool shark: notable or not?

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Fri Mar 24 13:06:12 UTC 2006

G'day Mgm,

> I've come across a report of a 7-year old pool player who's winning in
> tournaments against adults and who's also able to perform several pool
> trick shots. It wouldn't make for an incredibly large article, but I'd
> like to get a general feel about what most people feel about such an
> article.
>
> Would it make any difference if I first saw him in "Ripley's Believe
> it or Not"? I hope not, as I'm sure I can find other sources.

If there's a few news reports on him, I'd find it interesting.

Besides, dude, you're asking on the *mailing list*.  Just sit back and
wait for the cries of "deletionist vandal!" to reach fever pitch, and
the article's a shoo-in for the 'paedia.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"