[WikiEN-l] major groupthink on [[WP:CASH]] (California state highways)

SPUI drspui at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 06:11:51 UTC 2006

Something's majorly wrong with Nlu's actions now. First he says on my
talk page:
     By saying that he needed to be educated, you're attacking him. As
JDoorjam told you, behaving like this would make him look foolish for
trying to unblock you. Well, you're making him look foolish.
     Your unblock request is denied. Put that notice back and I'll
protect the page. The admins already know the situation, and it's
unacceptable to try to encourage a wheel war. --Nlu (talk) 06:00, 21
March 2006 (UTC)

Then, after saying he doesn't want to "encourage a wheel war", he does
exactly that:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&type=block&page=User%3ASPUI
# 01:08, 21 March 2006 Nlu blocked "SPUI (contribs)" with an expiry time
of 1 week (This condoning of SPUI's behavior without discussion is not
acceptable; enough is enough)
# 01:02, 21 March 2006 MarkGallagher unblocked SPUI (contribs) (I feel
this is an improper block; see ANI)
# 00:50, 21 March 2006 Nlu blocked "SPUI (contribs)" with an expiry time
of 1 week (Personal attacks (see WP:ANI); this user is clearly not
learning any lessons and does not deserve another break)