[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article violates patent?

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:01:09 UTC 2006

I think this is legally speculative enough to not need direct
attention. To use patents to restrict written speech is, to use a
phrase, patently weird (this sort of thing is practically *always* the
domain of copyright law). I doubt the courts will uphold this, and
anyway I doubt we need to worry about it specifically in any case, for
now.

FF